Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The Three Stooges

Big Business Icons or Classic Comedy?
I recently visited a sales business unit of a large multinational corporation. This is one of the hubs of "making things happen" for this company. The employees on this team represent the company to its clients and its products are expected to solve problems that have a direct impact on the bottom line.

I happened to glance over at a nearby conference room. It was painted in bright colors, had a very professional looking meeting table, brand new chairs, flat-screen TV monitor for presentations, and a refreshment bar. In short, it looked like a place where clients and employees could come together and do business.  But what was that poster on the wall? For three days, the mysterious images preyed on my mind until finally, I determined to detour from my usual route and investigate.

What I saw shocked me nearly to the point of ROFLMAO. After a quick glance around to make sure no one  was watching me, I pulled out my cell phone and snapped a quick photo of Larry, Moe and Curly, The Three Stooges, in their new roles as Big Business Icons inspiring the new generation of sales teams.

P.S. And now, for something completely different! This video is just odd enough to earn its title ROFLMAO.

No comments:

Post a Comment